Re: OT While my guitar gently weeps

From: "Charles Zwicky" <cazwicky@earthlink.net>
>  Linda Eastman took a great photo of George Harrison working on that
>song
> in the studio... He played the Bass on that track, a Fender Jazz Bass on
> which he played chords....

It would have been interesting to have heard what Delaney Bramlett had to
say on this.  He reportedly taught George Harrison to play slide guitar,
and
co-wrote "Let It Rain" with Clapton.  (also on film with Delaney & Bonnie
and Friends, playing gospel rock in Death Valley in the great "Vanishing
Point").