From: "L.Angulo" <labaloops@yahoo.com>

Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 05:11:59
To: <kalimbaman7@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Tell your friends !

whats it gonna be daddy o!!!
yeah man just catching up on some shit here as a matter a fact ive
alreadfy talked to a couple of places for us to play here in germany then
we could go up to belgium but i have to wait for Sjaaks dates so that i
can coordiante mine here.
ok ill check out your concert bro
I just met a beauty the other day,she just started talking to me and weve
been mailing check her out
oh lord have mercy on me!
big hugs bro

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom