Re: New virtual guitar amps and effects in GarageBand

wow i just went to the website the simulations sound amazing even better
than guitar rig!!!
How is Garage Band in terms of making professional recordings,effects etc?
are established software products like sonar and cubase much better opr
flexible? i havent really bother to play around with it since i bought the
mac because i assumed since its a free product that is more intended for
beginners karaoke type,but after seeing it online being controlled with
the icontrol it looks so nice and  easy to use that is tempting!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom