Re: Excellent New Member to our community on YouTube

the link doesn't works rick ..

2009/1/11 Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com>
I've been corresponding recently with Steve Uccello, who is
graciously hosting Steve Lawson and Lobelia at a house concert
here in the Santa Cruz area right after the NAMM show

(Jan 22nd, (7:30pm 13th ave, santa cruz)

and playing himself at the concert (also with a wonderful Middle Eastern drummer
who was my first inspiration to play that music over 30 years ago,  Armondo, "Uncle Malfufo"
accompanying him.

Anyway,  I didn't know Steve but he sent me this youtube link to a
piece for electric bass and acoustic upright bass
and I was really impressed with his musicality and sensitivity
and wanted to share it with you all.

Check it out and let's welcome this talented newcomer to the scene.

_*STEVE UCCELLO*_
Electric Bass Guitar,  Upright Acoustic Bass,  Loops
'Golden'
_*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWw0ox1_21g*_

--
The Playing Orchestra: http://www.telefonica.net/web2/tpo