Re: Snow and ice

That's an exciting statement, Tony! All those nice and beautiful
pictures put together with this music that just expresses an instantly
lurking threat of tremendous evil power. Sort of scary David Lynch
vibe in there! "A catastrophe is about to happen", or "this is where
the murders will happen", or "numerous demons of the underworld are
possessing dead bodies at the graveyard right now and soon they will
go after and eat EVERYONE that's still alive - the zombies are slow
but they NEVER REST" etc etc. A lovely horror tone! My jeans were
shaking to the sub bass woofer while watching, that's a good sign. ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com