Re: Fwd: New virtual guitar amps and effects in GarageBand

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 10:35 AM, L.Angulo <labaloops@yahoo.com> wrote:
> thanx,sometimes when i mention to other musicians here that i do my
>recording with Sonar they sort of laugh dissmissing it as a beginners
>software compared to cubase or logic but i just find it really easy and
>intuitive to use.I neve use its EQs or plugins they are all x
>ternal,mostly waves stuff.The groove clip looping is one of my favortie
>features because it reminds me of acid!

Sonar is an excellent music production application for Windows. Those
"laughing musicians" are just ignorant on that fact, probably because
they only use Mac. A lot of other aspects make life easier with Mac
though, but that doesn't make Sonar less awesome on Windows.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com