Re: Blogs

I blog regularly about my musical work in the news section at
http://www.lorenclaypool.com. I use Blogger
imbedded in my site. I also have a Twitter feed on that page for little
tidbits of my musical information. I
just checked - my first blog post was on June 15, 2003.

Loren Claypool
genre-indifferent instrumental guitar music
www.lorenclaypool.com
www.myspace.com/lorenclaypool

On Mon 12/01/09  2:47 AM , "Michael Peters" mp@mpeters.de sent: