Re: Correction: "Going for Baroque"

Thanks for the tip. I enjoyed the videos at their MySpace page. They
are good performers and know how to move withing the music, that's
always nice to see - even though I find the music a bit funny ;-)  But
maybe that's a bit of the point? Wasn't live music used as a sort of
funny spectacle at parties back in the original baroque days?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com