Re: Sooperlooper or Mobius? Going back to software.

LOL! sorry mate i meant presonus firebox,i just updated my firefox browser
you see;-)
I see, so there isnt then much to set with the mac other than what mobius
offers under audio config latency,yeah? i am using nothing else but the
standalone mobius and the firebox soundcard.
ive done that with the following results i guess the best possible latency
but as i said still not as responsive
suggested latency millisecs. 5
override input latency frames 550
override output latency frames 550

ive tried lower,higher etc. and this is the best results ive gotten,not
bad as i said but doesnt feel the same as the EDP
cheers
Luis