Re: Why I think "Max for Live" is huge

Art Simon schrieb:
> I'm really interested to hear what Krispen thinks. And Jeff Kaiser,
> and Per and Warren Sirota and anyone else who has worked with Max. I
> just think this is huge!

It is huge, this time I'll jump on Live! I bet it will make Logic look
lame in any regard...

The new looper inside live 8 might just be a Max patch. But if so, you
could create/modify it to your own personal needs. I am sure it will
open up a whole new world...

I was dealing a lot with timelines in Max, the official timeline object
was very buggy and had been dumped in Max 5. Each time I needed
something, I custom made it for each piece - not very effective and
mostly pretty limited...
Now it is probably very easy to just throw it into Live and do all
timeline based stuff in there...

Only problem, I need money to buy Live, which I don't have...

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Mémorielles---------x--