From: Jonathan Kessler <kesslari@yahoo.com>
Subject: Any fans of the MXR Carbon Copy delay?
To: "loop list" <loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com>
Date: Thursday, January 15, 2009, 5:46 PM

I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive analog delay - simple to use, with uses ranging from adding a very slight and subtle, warm delay (almost a reverb) to full blown self-oscillation.
I know the Carbon Copy can do that full range, just wondering about any experiences with and love or hate for this little box.
Thanks!
JK