Help! FCB1010 is Changing EDP parameters against my will!

Hi All,

 I'm relatively new here, but I was hoping someone could help me out with my problem.  I programed  my new Behringer FCB1010 to send virtual button, Direct MIDI and continuous controller commands to my Echoplex, but when I use any of the virtual button, or Direct MIDI it resets the parameter settings. For Example,  if I play with Quantize =CYC, Overdub=SUS, and Insert=REV, then after one button press on the FCB1010 it reverts to Quantize=OFF, Overdub=EOG, and Insert=rhr.  No matter what my settings were, they alwasys end up the latter. Using the continuous controller to control feed back does not do this, however.

I tried repogramming the buttons, but the same thing keeps happening.  Does anyone know what causes this and how to make it not happen?

Thanks!

Jack