From: Per Boysen [mailto:perboysen@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 10:37 AM
To: loopers-delight
Subject: Re: odd meters using track speed toggling

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 6:40 PM, William Walker <billwalker@baymoon.com>
wrote:
> I'm not a pioneer, I'm a hillbilly!!!!!! Do you have examples posted of
this
> technique?

Well you just posted one yourself! ;-)) But I guess you mean if I have
recorded when I ran my looper commands from launching a MIDI loop
rather than from my feet drumming like crazy on the FCB1010 buttons?
Yep, got some...

Although more of a musical piece than an educational demo, this is one
includes it:
http://www.looproom.com/audio/mobjam2.mp3

There is also a short part of that in the song "The Screening
Generation" at http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/6583 - but you'll have
to scroll forward to 1:48 and it's pretty short.

per