Re: Dazed and confused bastardized remake(O.T.)

wow,guys thak you kindly i just opened my account to find very positive
reactions!
yes,Rainer i ripped off baden powell a bit:-) i performed all of
it,vox,chors,guitar,lapsteel,congas,bass,cello patch(though i wish it
would have been Zoe:-)except the drums which is a basic Boss nova loop.I
recorded it with Sonar,i got really shitty monitors so i havent tested it
in other systems,i hope it sounds allright on your end.As far as mastering
i didnt do anything except adding a bit of reverb.I am planing to do a CD
and put it in there,but i might let somebody do the mastering because i
dont know to much about it.
Thanx again for listening,i might not leave it there for too long because
i am not sure how myspace deals with copyright stuff,by the way is it
possible to copyright remakes or arrangements like these?
cheers

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom