Re: Alesis Modfx

Off?  Why would you do that?!? :)

First off, I don't play live, so all I do is mess around or record.
So a change in volume isn't an issue, and truthfully, I never noticed.
 I do have to adjust the volume of each fx with the little knob on the
back so I don't get an overloaded signal. I normally fiddle with the
setup til I get a sound I like and leave it.  I don't usually turn the
bitrman on and off during recording since it's probably the basis of
my 'patch.'

--
-==-=-=-
Tony