Re: Frustrated RC-50 user trying to gain bearings with Ableton Live

> If you're slightly
> late the looper would have to "go back in time" and pretend that it
> started recording a few milliseconds before you hit the button.  There
>are
> techniques for this but I wasn't aware the RC-50 had them.

Yes, this is probably one of the best features of RC-50. It's really
quantizing the start point in both directions. I've noticed that when
looping with Ableton: Just be a millisecond too late and you loose it...

Adam: Another thing I do with the RC-50: When in SINGLE MODE, you can step
on one of the PHRASE pedals to retrigger the loop. I use that when playing
with others quite often. This way, when the loops starts going out of
sync, I can retrigger it.

best regards
Buzap
--
NUR NOCH BIS 31.01.! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 EURO/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a