New to the list and (almost) new to looping.

Hey Anders,

first of all, welcome aboard. You said "I guess i differ from most
here being basically a blues/stones type of guy when it comes to what
I'm able to play." - and I care to disagree. With the looping
influences you cite - David Torn and Andre LaFosse - and an EDP, which
is greated for whacked up s*t, I'm sure you'll be doing something
which has both - the bluesy rocking groove of an AC/DC tune and the
statistical density of a LaFosse composition.

Actually, "Hideaway Swan in Loop" seems like something in that
direction - nice, fat, blues-rock guitar tone and lines on top of a
guitar rhythm section with a bad hiccup ;). Liked it!

            Rainer