Re: Experiencing Problems with the Daily Digest , anyone? OT

hi Rick,

is it possible that the text is in the mail, but hidden by bad HTML
formatting?
I haven't used the digest for years, but remember that there were
problems with that.

In Thunderbird try

View>>Message Body As >> Plain Text

...but no guarantees...
if you wanna forward a digest to my personal address I'll look it over.

Mind you, best thing to do with a sophisticated reader like TBird
is to change your account to regular mails, rather than digest,
then filter the LD mails into their own folder.
That not only makes replying much easier, but you
can also do interesting stuff like "View by Thread", which
gives you all the advantage of a Forum.

I've been experiencing that one or two posts don't ever make it to the
list,
so maybe the server is stressed.

best
andy butler