Re: FCB1010 UnO SooperLooper question

hi Loren,
probably worth asking Xavier about this.

..but first check the programming of the Record button
(unless you're ending record with some other button).
Most likely there's a error in the programming of the exp peds.

andy

ps. looking at the Uno manual :-

5. CC “MOMENTARY” TOGGLING A special case of “momentary toggling’ is
implemented : in this mode, a CC message with programmed value is sent
when clicking a footswitch, and the same CC message , this time with value
0, is sent when releasing the footswitch. This mode is enabled by setting
the alternate CC value to 1, and disabling the CC toggling.

so with the edp, using ControlSource=CC might allow
a few useful extra functions