Re: Mainstage, Ultralite and Augustus Loop

Hi,

see

http://www.expert-sleepers.co.uk/augustusscripts/index_files/7befcc333b85e9bab664f68b8a0b0544-1.html

and

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=235544

for starters.

Possibly you can do something cunning with automation of Mainstage
itself, but I've never used it myself so can't advise.

cheers,
os.

--
os@collective.co.uk