MULTI-"plexxing" trick n tips??? anyone WAS>>> Galactic Travels Playlist #616 for January 22, 2009.

(I changed the title, my fault for posting a new topic on another thread)

lameduck period ?? Is that an Insert Mode? As far as I can see, there are two ways to sync an EDP.. one have a master, and then synch the second to midi (exactly like I do now with my other midi stuff all being synched to y current EDP) or to try out the mysterious Brother Sync.. that I have only read about... whats the best way here... I DO want them totally in synch, but am not interested in stereo operation, so dont need bothe to respond to the same footpedal commands, I want to bea ble to record on both at once, but have differnt 8th settings.. and different multiplys.. etc etc...