Re: MySpace headaches... - experience?

Hi all,

Some browsers have difficulty navigating the inner levels of MySpace's
customizing tools.

I know, because that's what happened to me.

For a long time I had just the default page style and could not access
any of the customer stuff from my Safari browser on my Mac.

Go figure.

But when one day I installed (and used) Mozilla FireFox all these new
MySpace options started appearing and working for me.

I still don't have the most custom page around - personally, I like to
keep it subtle.

But I believe that I could now if I wanted to.

Some of the bugginess may be in your browser.

Try another browser and see what happens.

Just a suggstion.

Best regards,

tEd ® KiLLiAn