Re: loopers hard talk questions and answers

normally when i play with other folk, i will only take my rang and an ineko, champ and guitar.....it will be the usual allman bros and tunes of that ilk, you know, the tunes you hope to  never hear ever again.....i will "behave" and let them lead the way and add what i can.....there will be the smiles and looks of approval and the "hey dude that was really kool", "love what you are doing" etc.....i will lay down a loop of sorts and everyone will cook like there is no tomorrow, even the drummers, "WOW, that was fun!!!!!".....nothing but positive, supportive feedback, always feels good and wonderful.....i try to keep my mouth shut and not offend anyone with my "thoughts" about stuff, i try to smell good, bath and dress in an appropriate way, bring my own "supplies" and overall act like a "churchmouse" thankfull to be there.....do i ever get invited back?.....NO!!!!!.....this has always been a big source of corncern for me.....a "hey dude, you suck" would be better, then i would understand the dynamic, but it never turns out that way, "we love what you are doing, lets do it again!".....right.....there is never a re-invite.....perhaps i eat too many fritos, i just don't know.....this is why i loop.....now there is an anti-loop movement!!!!!.....well cut me a fuckin break!.....perhaps i will become a poet.....nahhhh!.....:)m

"EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG".....firesign theater

new groovy tunes at:
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10
www.ct-collective.com

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000001)