Listen To Afterglow and Galactic Travels

AFTERGLOW ON WMUH:                      http://soundscapes.us/afterglow
Afterglow airs from 8:00 am to 9:30 am every Thursday morning.  Tune in
for a delightful mix of eclectic musical genres including a healthy
dose of Progressive Rock.  Tune in at 91.7 FM or on the internet at:
Check out Afterglow on MySpace at:

Will today be the day that I give away a pair of tickets to hear the
Genesis tribute band Trespass at the Sellersville Theater?  Tune in and
find out.

GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY:                   http://galactictravels.info
Tonight at 11 pm on Galactic Travels, I'll begin a month-long Special
Focus on Stephen Parsick.  The Featured CD at Midnight will be
"Sediments" by Stephen Parsick.

For details, see the Special Focus page at:

Become a friend of Galactic Travels on MySpace at:

Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that
airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and
Bethlehem, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville
and Trexlertown, on the internet, and in High Definition Radio at 88.1
FM.  Listen at http://war.str3am.com:7880/listen.pls on the internet.