re: needing help with rc-50

Feed back loop is possible with the rc-50.

patching from sub outs to aux in and controlling it with the aux volume control.

There is a work around by setting the  phrase to fade out.

rc-50 will work as a master sync for all my stuff.

The unit is fairly complicated for me to go into it and I learned what I could by doing searches on the topics.

Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. See how it works.