Re: Need help with RC-50

Definitely... unless you plan on doing anything that will change the
speed of a loop you've already recorded, even just by .1bpm. It
destroys the audio and sounds like you applied some degenerative
effect... Thats what annoyed me about it so much because you can never
keep your stuff in sync with other players, they have to be in perfect
time with YOUR looping (you can retrigger, but that will just drift
right off again if they aren't the same tempo), it makes jamming kind
of un-democratic. But it seems like there's nothing out there that is
perfect, so in fairness this is a pretty decent unit. My beef is just
that ableton can do it... my kaos pad can do it... why can't this
think do it?