Re: OT: new live recorded track uploaded

Nice!

I think I'll be at Fuji Festival there in July (not looping - just playing guitar in band)!  Remind me when the time comes (richard@glasswing.com).  maybe we can hook up?

Richard

richard sales

On Feb 6, 2009, at 9:57 AM, Sunao Inami wrote:

Hi LD,

Sorry for off topic.
This is my new release information.(but iTunes only.)

I did live gig on 4th Feb. in Kobe, Japan.
and I added this live recording on iTunes Store.

Please visit to:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=304414492&s=1434411875924&s=143441

or

http://www.cavestudio.com/discography.html

I played Ableton Live and NI Reaktor with GRM tools, Sound Toys and Smart Electronix plug-ins etc. by Mac Book Pro.

----------------------------

Live at Big Apple 090204 / Sunao Inami

US$1.99 (Download from iTunes Store)

1. Live at Big Apple 090204

Live at Big Apple,Kobe Japan on 4th Feb. 2009. 1 track,19min 41sec.

Genre: Ambient-Noise,Experimental,Electro-Acoustic,Drone

Regards

Sunao Inami
http://www.electr-ohm.com
http://www.myspace.com/sunao