PLEASE EDIT YOUR REPLIES TO THREADS was Re: choosing a laptop

Dear Raul and everyone else who posts:

Today I received 4 daily digests.

One of them had only your post in it.

The reason it only had one post was because every single
discussion in this thread had been copied making it so large
that no other posts fit.

We have the Digest Archives to refer to things.

We have the Daily Digest as a courtesy for people who
do not want to have to wade through large quantities of
individual emails every day.

It's been said over and over at this forum but:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE   to not just hit reply
to Loopers Delight Posts.

If  you want to quote passages,   find the passage you want to refer
to and quote it,  then do everyone the courtesy of erasing the rest
of the older posts.

I know this takes more time but it is more courteous and in keeping
with the spirit of a Daily Digest.

Thanks very much,

Respecfully,  Rick Walker