Making homemade rack case with what I got

So I know this is where we talk all things loop, but I was needing some advice on making a homemade rack case with what I got.

I have my Gibson EDP and a Fender Roc Pro 1000 amp head. I want to be able to have both of them in a rack case to make it look somewhat professional. However, I'm not sure what all to do consider they are both different lengths and widths ( google both and look at pictures to get an idea of what I am talking about ). What would you guys recommend I do?