From: Daryl Shawn <highhorse@mhorse.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2009 10:58 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: OT - Portland, SLC, El Paso venues

I'm starting to book a big tour of the States (and a wee bit of Canada)
for the summer. I'll have more of these annoying requests as I work my
way through the map, but for now, I wondered if anyone has any insight
into loop/experimental-friendly venues in Portland OR, Salt Lake City
UT, or El Paso TX (gulp).

t'anks,

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com