Re: Quest for a padded bag for Behringer FCB1010 and BCR2000

info at zoekeating wrote:
> yup, old school violin case fits the FCB1010 perfectly
> by old school i mean a vintage, wood, rectangular, minimal hard case
> with velvet interior
> i got mine (its pretty darn old) at the amazing Chicago Music Store in
> Tucson, AZ. they had a dusty pile of them upstairs.

Chicago Music! I spent a couple hours there trying out microphones quite
a few years ago. And I think everything there was dusty, including the
salespeople. I'm pretty sure you could catch diseases that medical
science hasn't even discovered yet. What a great place.

Brian