Re: Quest for a padded bag for Behringer FCB1010 and BCR2000

my favorite is the cursing parrot upstairs.

i go there every time i play at the Hotel Congress! i'm always afraid
that they're going to change it, clean up the upstairs.

my favorite bow i bought there. found it in a cello case that was in
a pile of cases. and i really mean a pile..haphazard and covered in
dust! wonderful!