Re: New World - Chill Ambient live improvisation (free)

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 3:47 PM, Sjaak <tcplugin@scarlet.be> wrote:
> It's a live improvisation I recorded yesterday and a return to my roots.
>Enjoy :)   http://sjaakovergaauw.com/mp3.shtml

Listening here now.... very nice! Enjoying it. The thinning-stuff-out
part at the end is excellent! Love those reversed loops all over! And
the non looping feel of the plain piano sound playing.

But what is "roots"? Using sampled guitar sound? Improvising? Playing
a keyboard instrument? I guess it is something in this piece that is
about the first things you once learned in creating music - but what?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com