Fwd: Digitech JamMan goes silent until restart

**UPDATE**

Digitech's UK service agents have been incredibly helpful - after
explaining my problem to them, also stating that I am quite handy with
a soldering iron, they sent me detailed instructions on how to fix it!

If anyone has this problem with the JamMan, contact me and i'll pass
on the full details.

Cam