looking for venue in San Francisco

Hello Loopers,

My partner and I are looking for a venue in which to premier our
Creative Capital foundation project in one year. Feb or March 2010.

The project is a performance of layered cello (that's looping to
you!) and synchronized visuals.

Here's our project blurb:
http://creative-capital.org/grantees/view/360/project:291

If you know of a venue in San Francisco that meets the following
requirements, could you let me know?
(The plan is to take the project on the road after the premier, so if
you have any recommendations for appropriate spaces in other cities,
I'll start compiling them too)

Here's what we're looking for:

- Large enough to accommodate 300 people. We'd like to have 2
consecutive nights.

- The venue should have an open floor so we can arrange a combo of
lounging & seating as we see fit (in other words, not Theater Artaud
or Yerba Buena, they have fixed seating)

- A nice sound & lighting system, although we could rent one.

- Stage: one to two feet high. Minimum 12 x 22 (bigger allows more
breathing room for the set)

- Ceiling height: minimum 10 feet from stage level.

- I am partial to warehouses, however the space should be not grungy.
Symphony goers shouldn't feel like they are going to get dirty or
catch a disease if they come in contact with the floor. Related to
this, we would like the space to be....emotionally warm. (I don't
know how to describe this other than a nice version of my old space,
964 Natoma....sigh)

- Area for intermission where people can have refreshments and mingle.

- Adequate yet quiet heating.

- We're required by the foundation to have insurance for the
performances. So, the space needs to be up to code and we'll obtain
event permits if needed.

A long list, but hopefully not impossible!! Please write to me if you
can think of anywhere.

Thank you!

Zoe