Re: OT: Last.fm

Well, Last.fm seems to pay .0005 or .00005 USD for each play (or 10% of
their share of Net Revenue, which can't be much). Rhapsody, Napster,
Amiestreet, etc generally pay 1 cent per play. I actually make a bit of
money from those services, but with Last.fm I'm only making a twentieth
as much, at best, so it stacks up pretty weakly. On the other hand,
there's no setup/submission cost so it's all "profit" - probably worth
it in conjunction with the others.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com