Re: G MAIL?

like i said several posts ago, my own attitude is that privacy has been dead for years, get over it. of course, that's not for everyone. i'm not saying that google is not evil. i expect the gummint already has me in their sites for any number of things, should they ever decide that it's worth bothering with me. little further damage that gmail can do to that.