free wireless keyboard...anyone want to build a foot controller?

I just purchased a new wireless keyboard, so my old one is up for grabs. If anyone wants it, it's yours for free. The only issue it has is the integrated trackball doesn't work so well. Here's the model: http://www.nextag.com/wireless-trackball-keyboard/search-html

If someone wanted to build a project wireless foot controller, this would be great. Did I mention, free?

I live in San Francisco and would prefer it if someone picked it up. I might deliver in Santa Cruz (once in a while I take a fun ride down there on my motorcycle). Otherwise, you'll have to spring for shipping. Probably 10 dollars in the US.

Please let me know off-list.

-George

http://www.myspace.com/georgeludwigmusic