Re: Appreciating this Home was New W......

This is an interesting point Rick,true,everytime i tell people the word
"festival" they think huge 3 day affair.
Honestly the word festival felt a bit ackward to me at first because i
connect it to that as well.
But at what point can we differ a mini festival from a festival?
cheers
Luis