R: Re: WAY FUCKING OT: apology about getting my facts wrong.

Well, just for fun... Anyone knows that the Italian government is studying
law to control blogs and apply censure on the offending (for the moral,
the
ethics and religion) ones?
And this is intended for social networking, too. If the law passes, then
no
more Facebook in Italy, nor Myspace or yahoo groups...
Pretty liberal, for a Government led by the owner of three quarters of the
informations networks in italy (i.e. various television networks, and
varius
newspapers and magazines, too).

Peace
Luigi

results to be in line with official government policy. So people
searching for
info on, say, any topic that the government doesn't want the people
knowning
about do not show up in Google results if you search from within China.

>While not as bad as giving up dissidents, they're definitely in bed with
>Big
Brother. FWIW.

>-George
>http://www.myspace.com/georgeludwigmusic

particular case -- because I somewhat dislike the Google guys too. They
really
can be arrogant pr*cks. However, in the interest of accuracy in reporting:
that
was Yahoo! (not Google) that gave up the dissident journalist's IP
addresses."