Re: RECOMMENDATIONS for EFFECTS PROCESSING on upcoming tour

would some of your gurus be kind enough to  take the time educate us with
a little video using mobius and bidule for ex? for some of us software
newbies all this talk remains virtual,i dont have bidule i just use
standalone mobius but i am itching to see how its done,i just want to see
how it works before buying such software.I find their website not very
informative and there isnt a demo version totry out!
id really appreciate it people
Luis