[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]


Bill wrote:  I have a thing called a tremel-no in place of one of my  
trem springs that allows me to fix the bridge....

you are always hip to the latest stuff. Wow - I'll make each of my  
guitar students with a whammy bar guitar buy one ;-)