Re: Tuning guitar in fifths for wider orchestration options

since the days i picked a chapman stick, i've used mainly fifths.
coming from sax/piano and not guitar it was a better thing as i thought
that days...

formerly i also tuned the melody side of the stick fifths (which is
usually set up in fourths,
no trace for the lost fret here).

nowadays, the 8 stringed warr with aproximattely the same range as the
stick tuning i used, but with less strings ;-), also in fifths, from
low to high: BbFCGDACD.

superexteeeeended range !!

--
The Playing Orchestra: http://www.telefonica.net/web2/tpo