Re: OT: Tuning guitar in fifths/ my rant defending alt. tunings :-)

Andy ... in all my experience, you are only the 2nd person to mention the F# tuning for playing lute tab ... that was HOW I learned to play the lute before I got my lute!

Good on you ...

Best,

Dennis (Recovering Lutenist, now Looping Guitarist)