tremolo-no no no

 I thought I might post this thread about tremolos that I’ve been carrying on with Luis in case any one was interested, also in response to your last post Luis, I think it’s possible to get many different and great sounds out of your ax. If you want the best of both worlds, I would suggest using a humbuckers with four conductor wiring which would allow more switching versatility. My favorite option on a pickup of this type would be a series/parallel switch that will give you the option of a brighter glassier single coil sound while retaining the humbucking effect in both positions. Unfortunately the Duncan 59er comes with two conductor wiring unless otherwise ordered. It is possible after the fact to have someone change your pickup to four conductor wiring, but I don’t know who does that kind of custom work in your local. Don’t believe the guitar techs, I think the native pro is an excellent platform for tone experimentation.

 Bill

The tremolo-No is not a stabilizer in the same way the tremsetter is. Different beast. It has three settings, inactive(full floating),Fixed up (meaning you can still low pitch but can't raise it) this is stable for most drop D tunings but not for tunings that involve raising pitches, and Fixed, meaning you could completely fixed the bridge. If you have tuning issues and don't want to go Floyd, your on the right track with the tuners, also eliminating friction at the nut with graphite or Teflon lubricant, making sure the strings are properly stretched and not dead, etc.. but the most important thing is, are the strings pinching at the nut , if so that's where you will have strings pulling sharp. Have a qualified guy take a look at it and replace it if necessary, Its worth paying for. Bone sounds the best but graphite nuts are very good for tremolos. As far as the tremol-no, goes I put mine in, I don't know how good you are with that stuff. Here is the link on Allparts site http://www.allparts.com/store/tremol-no,Product.asp,   If you need to replace  your tremolo, here's what I use. http://www.allparts.com/store/guitar-bridges-vintage-style-tremolos-sb-5315-001,Product.asp,  also this is cool shit for your nuts buddy :)called graphit-all http://www.ghsstrings.com/products.php,

Good Luck

 Bill

 And.. If the spacing and screw holes are the same on your two instruments, then the one I suggested would work for either as it's designed to retrofit vintage style bridges. Several things are more precision like saddles that can be securely anchored and not wag, easier to intonate with a little thumb wheel that you screw in to the back of each saddle and push the saddle forward or back ward without having to use your fingers or detuning the guitar, a push in tremolo bar with tension adjustment read more here, my hands are hurting http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bridges,_tailpieces/Electric_guitar_tremolos/Wilkinson_Gotoh_VSVG_Vintage_Tremolo.html,

 Bill