Re: 21 min improv @ loft

Hi Michael,

Love the sounds you are getting.
I was hoping to use my laptop at tomorrows gig but I'm going through
driver hell right now.
Looks like I'll have to stick to the ole Akai Headrush.
This has been my 2nd round with the laptop route, I actually had a decent
set up with Cubase and mobius, but I did a hardware upgrade after running
into processing constraints.

I got a Yamaha audiogram 3 earlier in the week and purchased a license for
bidule.

What's your setup like?
I was hoping to go the Apple route but I got a great price on a dell
studio 5137.

Any recommendations for a basic audio interface?

My Echoplex was stolen last year and I'm really starting to miss it.

Thanks,

Andre

http://www.andredonawa.com
http://cdbaby.com/all/andredonawa