Re: new mac mini with fw800 ... hoooorra!

2009/3/5 Raul Bonell <raul.bonell@gmail.com>:
> http://www.apple.com/macmini/

...eh, you don't actually mean you bought one? That would be wonderful!

I was reading about them yesterday and thinking that this would be a
nice touring box for looping, if setting it up with Mobius to use
without screen or keyboard. What a compact solution, just this little
box!

Then I read it has BlueTooth and WireLess so in case you need to
chance software settings on the fly you can use an iPhone as the
keyboard. Hm, maybe the iPhone can be used as additional looping
control surface too. Personally I prefer using hands for physical
instruments though, but a singer or a remix oriented prefab loopist
could go that route. But five USB2 ports will let you hook up a lot of
gear to it anyway.

Per