Re: Stories

What is your reasoning for seeing?  How does that not apply to you? How do you feel it doesn't apply to others?

I see no reason to assume either, but I do see reason to see that such might happen, and am more asking about folks who feel that happen.... and what/why makes them feel that.  Learning about the approaches of others is fun, even if they are not what you do.

-nn
happyhumans.org