Re: electrix MO-FX

yes it is too bad that Electrix didnt keep it up...
and i am selling my Mo FX as we speak (tears rolling down my cheek)
Hey Rick by the way bro you have an amazing collection of FX at your
place!are u planing on keeping them to some day build an FX museum;-?
but what i find funny is that in your collection i didnt see many 60s and
70s efx,were you not interested in FX back then?

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom