re: GAIN STRUCTURE

Mark wrote:
"Help me out... Im 35 years in music, and Ive NEVER realy got the hang
of impedance or whatever... for instance, this beringer mixer has
balanced IN's (if I use stereo cables) but EDP isnt that.. or any of my
guys right????"

It is so fucking refreshing to read that someone admits to not
understanding imepedance.

I've never fully understood MIDI.   I am Solder-phobic,   have never
fully understood signal flow as it effects
gain structure and I can't program.

I feel like such a dolt so much of the time.

It's nice to hear that someone else feels this way.
I feel so less lonely because you admitted it, Mark.

Thanks, Rick